BUILDING RESILIENT AND HIGH PERFORMING TEAM CULTURES
Building Tenacious Teams
To keep performing well over the long term, we need individuals and teams with grit and resilience. Resilience is staying steady and focused despite the challenge. Resilience is having the tenacity to maintain a sustained effort and to plan for change before the case for change is obvious. Being resilient means not only bouncing back following setbacks but using the learning to leap forward. Resilient teams have higher levels of productivity, creativity, retention and lower absenteeism.
Fortunately, there is now a wealth of research from the fields of Neuroscience and Psychology that breaks down how we can develop and build resilience within ourselves and together with our teams. In Strive & Thrive’s Grit Workshop we discover:
- What are the building blocks of resilience?
- What makes resilient people different and what can we learn from top performers?
- How to bounce back from challenge and leap forward
- How to develop a resilient mindset
- How to develop a resilient team culture for high performance
To find out more please contact Catherine McIntosh